Monday, July 17, 2006

A Visit with Dear Friends






Our friends Lisa and Lauren came out from Arizona to spend Ella's first birthday week with us and we had a busy but very fun time with them. Lauren is also adopted from China and just turned 3 at the end of June and the girls really enjoyed each other, especially Ella who followed Lauren everywhere. Since Lisa had been through this process before me she was an amazing support system for me during my wait for Ella and I was so glad that she could meet Ella and share some special time with us. I have a picture of us from the ferris wheel at Navy Pier (sounds a little nutty, I know) that I will post when I get the photos from Lisa. Here are some pictures of our days hanging out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home