Thanksgiving 2007





It was a relatively quiet Thanksgiving here with Grandma, Grandpa Bob, Ella and I but it was a good holiday. We put up our Christmas tree after our meal and Ella just loved putting on ornaments (they all ended up in a relatively small area of the tree and even as of today they keep moving around a bit)! At one point she told me that she wanted her "Grandma Momma" and her "Grandpa Momma", even at just 2 she knows how important they both are to us. On this holiday (and many days) I feel so blessed to be her Mommy, the best gig I'll ever have! We hope your family enjoyed a very happy and healthy holiday as well....
I almost forgot to mention, Grandpa Bob brought a small tape recorder and Ella spent a great part of the day talking into it (reciting her ABC's for the most part) and an even greater part asking to listen to herself. I remember a tape of me telling the story of the Three Bears when I was about her age so we'll keep using that tape recorder as long as she'll play along.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home