Happy Family Day, April 19, 2009

It is so hard to imagine that the trip to China that changed our lives forever was three years ago already. My life has changed so much since those first days, and I am so grateful for the funny and feisty little girl who is my daughter. I think of her birth family on these days and wish they could know that she is well and flourishing here. I look at Ella each day and wonder about what I did to deserve this wonderful little girl as my daughter. I hope each day that I'll do my best to make sure she feels loved, cherished and proud of who she is. I know that I am profoundly grateful and proud to be her mom!

1 Comments:
You took the words right out of my mouth! How can it already be that we have been home with our girls for 3 YEARS! I, too, feel like I am the luckiest mommy in the whole wide world!
We had a great time with you and Ella In Orlando! I'm so glad we decided to get together while you were here!
Donna and Catherine Anne Xiu Jin
Post a Comment
<< Home