

Ella and I took our first family vacation in April to Disney World with Grandma, Grandpa Bob, Aunt Pam, Sean and Uncle Kevin. We had a really wonderful (and suprisingly relaxing time). Ella loved the animals at our hotel (she and Sean would start their mornings out on the balcony with Grandma and Grandpa watching the giraffes, zebras, wildebeests and white pelicans). She absolutely adored the swimming pool and showed absolutely no fear of the water. She was happy to have her face in the water and would come up laughing (I know, swimming lessons are in the works at the moment). After a quick lunch and nap most days we would head to one of the parks and really enjoyed the beautiful warm weather and walking around. While she loved the rides (no surprise there I guess) she did not care much for the characters close up. She loved the idea of them and would even throw kisses from afar but she did not want them near her. Maybe next year...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home