Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Ella!!!





It is so hard to believe but my darling girl turned 2 on July 15th!! We had a wonderful celebration with friends and family at our local YMCA and she loved having everyone play, do the limbo, sing happy birthday to her and eat Elmo cake with her. We are so grateful for the love and support of our family and friends.
My dearest Ella, I am so proud to be your mommy and so grateful that you are part of my family and life!

I did take movies of Ella and her friends at the party but never got around to getting any still photos so I am posting a few photos of Ella from this weekend where she was again willing to wear her Elmo party hat. I should add that she was most pleased to pose with her new castle (a Melissa and Doug puzzle toy that she absolutely loves!) It was a gift from Aunt Jenny and Uncle Rob and joins her new bike and her Dora "bap pap" as her favorites.




1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Ella Bella.
Uncle Rob and I want to say thank you for sharing your birthday with us - we had a wonderful time! We love the picture of you sitting in front of your castle wearing your cute ponies. We are so excited that you like your castle - you truly are a little princess.
We love you sweetie!

Lot's of Love,
Uncle Rob, Aunt Jenny and Jeffrey
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home