Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Long Grove Tea



One of the great lessons of parenthood is to always make sure that the camera battery is charged. I try but don't always succeed in remembering this before we head out for a day's event.




Recently we went to tea in Long Grove with some of Ella's (and my) great friends. Sophie and Aunt Ileana, Sophie Mei and Aunt Stacy and Kenna and Michal and Miss Kristi are great friends who became a part of our life during this adoption journey. It was so fun to see them all drink their hot chocolate (not many tea drinkers yet in the younger set) and eat all the yummy goodies. Ileana, Stacy and Kristi all got some great photos (which you can check out on their blogs if you get the chance). This is the photo I got of the day (perfectly representative of 2 and 3 year olds at tea, I think).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home