Mickey and Minnie Mouse AKA "I'm so glad to see you but please don't touch me"




For months before we went to Disney, Ella would talk excitedly about seeing Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse but in the same breath would say to me that she didn't want them to touch her. I told her that they did not have to so she practiced the above sentence for months. She didn't actually use it with them, by the time we got to the front of the room, Mickey and Minnie could hear me clearly telling Ella that they would not touch her (Minnie even put her arms behind her back to see if that would help). You can tell from the look on her face that she was not thrilled although we did get to take a photo.
Typically, when we walked out she wanted to go right back in and discuss with Minnie the fact that they had on matching skirts. Minnie had noticed the adorable skirt that my friend's sister-in-law Diane made for our visit and Ella was thrilled that they were dressed alike. Hopefully next year she'll actually look not terrified in the photo. I can dream can't I?

1 Comments:
I hope she liked the skirt. She looks cute in it. It is cute how she wants to see Minnie and Mickey but from a distance. I showed Lauren the pictures of Ella and now all she talks about is how she wants to go back to Disneyland so bad. I guess I need to plan a trip to Disneyworld soon. take care,
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home