Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Its a Small World










It was a wonderful trip to Disney again this year. Amazingly we had the most beautiful weather (mid - 80's every day, all sunshine and no rain) and Ella loved it. She is still not so sure about the characters (although she loves them in theory) and I'll post some photos of her encounters.




2 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I am glad that you and Ella had a nice time at Disneyworld. When we went to Disneyland the "It's a Small World" ride was closed. I was a bit bummed because I heard it is a great ride. I can't wait to see more pictures from your trip. See you in a few months.

Lisa

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm singing the song in my head as I look at those pictures. Oh & I love the bathing suit :) ileana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home