Continue to watch Ella grow as we enjoy life as a family.
posted by Kim @ 10:10 PM 2 comments
Hi Kim, Ella is just beautful!! I have followed your entire adoption journey. Thank you for your note on the blog!! Hopefully the next time we go to Chicago, we can meet you guys!!
Oh my gosh. I just lost it when I saw the pic of you in the pool holding Ella. I can't wait for moments like those.*crying my eyes out*
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Hi Kim,
Ella is just beautful!! I have followed your entire adoption journey. Thank you for your note on the blog!! Hopefully the next time we go to Chicago, we can meet you guys!!
Oh my gosh. I just lost it when I saw the pic of you in the pool holding Ella. I can't wait for moments like those.
*crying my eyes out*
Post a Comment
<< Home