Mother's Day 2008





Ella was an expert this year in saying, "Happy Mother's Day". It yanked at my heart when we woke up in the morning and it was literally the first thing she said to me (obviously she had been practicing at school for the gift giving). She made me a clay pot with flowers in them which we have subsequently planted in Grandma and Grandpa's garden. She made Grandma a crepe flower in a pot that is still prominently displayed in Grandma's kitchen. She did cards with her favorite stickers for her aunts and we all felt very special.
There were many years that I thought I would never know a Mother's Day with my own child. I marvel every day that I have that chance now and that this little girl is an absolute gift and joy - I cannot believe how lucky I am!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home