Happy Father's Day, Grandpa Bob




Ella has been attending the occasional baseball game since we came home from China (sort of a requirement in the Bahna family). Grandpa and Uncle Rob have season tickets up in Milwaukee so occasionally we get invited along. I am sure I don't need to tell you, the first couple of years home we saw very little of the game and a lot more of the concourse inside. This year, we went to a game for Father's Day and Ella actually sat for about 5 innings (and that included numerous trips to the bathroom since we're potty training). I think Ella might be Grandpa Bob's best shot at the majors at this point!
Happy Father's Day, Grampy, we love you muches!!!
(I almost forgot to mention the medal. Ella finished her first gymnastics class at Little Gym and she had an end of session show and medal ceremony that she asked Grandma and Grandpa to attend the same weekend. It was really cute and she really LOVES that medal. I only care that she has fun and for now she absolutely loves it!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home