Days with Lisa and Lauren











First, I have to say that I have decided that I hate my camera. I will admit it has served me well but I have now watched two good friends use much better cameras that actually get the picture they think they are getting and I need to move on from my Kodak. Okay, now to the point...
Our good friends Lisa and Lauren came out to visit us from Arizona around 4th of July. They were here to celebrate Ella's birthday at her princess party and we were thrilled to have them here and to get to vacation in our home town with them. If you would like to see the much better pictures of this trip (including Ella's princess party and her appearance as Sleeping Beauty) you can go to Lisa and Lauren's blog at: http://lisaandlauren.blogspot.com/. Here are my photos of those days, the only thing I can say is that we so wished we lived closer (or in the same city). Ella is still talking about Lauren every day, we miss you guys!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home