Oh my goodness!!! These latest pictures are great!! You are soooo cute together. Kim, I promise I am getting work done inbetween reading the blog. Looks like things are going smoothly. Can't wait to see you when you get back.
I'm with Susie. The picture of you with Ella is great. The cats are doing well. All three kids went with me Sunday. Zora ignored them and Jack only hid a bit. Rachel was interested as long as the cats kept their distance. The house is still standing. Ella really is a cutie.
I just adore the last set of pictures you posted of Kim and Ella - They both look so happy! Ella is such a ham in front of the camera - I love the picture of her smiling from ear to ear and showing off cute, little bottom teeth. Thanks for sending us such great pictures - love them! Love, Jen & Jeffrey xoxo
Kim, she looks SO HAPPY here! PS, a tip for if she is teething when you fly home. My doctor told me to make sure Alec and Zack were swallowing when the plane took off, (both used pacifiers) so I made sure they had them in, or if she doesn't use a pacifier you could try having her drink water. If she is swallowing when the plane climbs it will help her having any problems with pain in her ears. Love Heidi xx
6 Comments:
Too Much!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! These latest pictures are great!! You are soooo cute together. Kim, I promise I am getting work done inbetween reading the blog. Looks like things are going smoothly. Can't wait to see you when you get back.
Susie
Hard to believe its only been a few days! We are counting down the days until you get back! Can't wait to meet and hold her!
Love,
Pam
I'm with Susie. The picture of you with Ella is great. The cats are doing well. All three kids went with me Sunday. Zora ignored them and Jack only hid a bit. Rachel was interested as long as the cats kept their distance. The house is still standing. Ella really is a cutie.
Diana
I just adore the last set of pictures you posted of Kim and Ella - They both look so happy!
Ella is such a ham in front of the camera - I love the picture of her smiling from ear to ear and showing off cute, little bottom teeth. Thanks for sending us such great pictures - love them!
Love, Jen & Jeffrey xoxo
Kim, she looks SO HAPPY here! PS, a tip for if she is teething when you fly home. My doctor told me to make sure Alec and Zack were swallowing when the plane took off, (both used pacifiers) so I made sure they had them in, or if she doesn't use a pacifier you could try having her drink water. If she is swallowing when the plane climbs it will help her having any problems with pain in her ears. Love Heidi xx
Post a Comment
<< Home