She is tooo cute! Love all the pics. Kim - I noticed in the one picture that you don't have the mei tai on properly - you need to criss-cross the straps in the back. It will be more comfy! ileana
My Mom, Lara and I are all enjoying the blog. The pictures are fantastic and sounds like everything is going well. I bought Ella a matching bow for her hair, just like Sophie, but hopefully will enjoy wearing them more than my little princess. Enjoy! Stacy
Kim & Rob, What great pictures of Kim and Ella! You both look so happy. I love the picture of Ella with the television remote - looks so much like her Uncle Rob (ha-ha just kidding). Jeffrey also enjoyed the picture of Ella with the water bottle - they will have great fun playing together when you come home. Have a great day and keep up the great work with the blog - I so enjoy it! Love, Jen & Jeffrey xoxoxo
All of your information and pictures have sure made this week go by fast. Before you know it, you will be meeting us at the airport. An experience I am looking forward to. Dad made me a copy of the blog, from the beginning, to take to Ohio with me this morning (all 35 pages). So I will share this with anyone that has not seen it. Hopefully I will have access to a computer there but if not I'll catch up on Monday. Glad Ella has just a "little cold" and nothing more serious. All of you take care. Love Mom
8 Comments:
Kim and Rob,
Okay-somebody is up awfully early there! Adorable pictures-thanks for sharing them!
Love,
Pam
Yeah, Kim is smiling!!!!
She is sooooooooo cute!!!! Smiling!!! Loving Life!!! Loving Mommy!!!! Loving Uncle Rob!!!
Kiesha
She is tooo cute! Love all the pics.
Kim - I noticed in the one picture that you don't have the mei tai on properly - you need to criss-cross the straps in the back. It will be more comfy! ileana
Kim & Rob:
Greatvpictures she is adorable.
Good to see you smile, KIM!
Love, Dad
My Mom, Lara and I are all enjoying the blog. The pictures are fantastic and sounds like everything is going well. I bought Ella a matching bow for her hair, just like Sophie, but hopefully will enjoy wearing them more than my little princess. Enjoy! Stacy
Kim & Rob,
What great pictures of Kim and Ella! You both look so happy. I love the picture of Ella with the television remote - looks so much like her Uncle Rob (ha-ha just kidding). Jeffrey also enjoyed the picture of Ella with the water bottle - they will have great fun playing together when you come home. Have a great day and keep up the great work with the blog - I so enjoy it!
Love, Jen & Jeffrey xoxoxo
Good Morning Rob, Kim and Ella:
All of your information and pictures have sure made this week go by fast. Before you know it, you will be meeting us at the airport. An experience I am looking forward to. Dad made me a copy of the blog, from the beginning, to take to Ohio with me this morning (all 35 pages). So I will share this with anyone that has not seen it.
Hopefully I will have access to a computer there but if not I'll catch up on Monday.
Glad Ella has just a "little cold"
and nothing more serious.
All of you take care. Love Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home