Thursday, April 20, 2006

Images








More pictures from early yesterday morning. (the website only allows 5 at each posting.....)

4 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,
Congradulations on your little gift. I know you both will make each others lives complete.
Uncle Rob,
Great job in showing your little niece what family means by being there for her from the start.
We are proud to have you in our lives.

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob & Kim,
What great pictures of Ella. She looks so happy playing with all her beautiful toys - Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us - I feel like Jeffrey and I are there with you.
Love, Jen & Jeffrey xoxoxo

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ella,
Just wanted to tell you - I love what you're wearing in your pictures. The dogs on your outfit are so cute and make me so happy. Can't wait to give you lot's of wet kisses.
Love your cousin, Jeffrey xoxo

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! Look at those adorable cheeks!!

I am very happy for you and we look forward to meeting Ella in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home