Continue to watch Ella grow as we enjoy life as a family.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Images II
Kim and Ella are sleeping. We have some other pictures she wants to post when she gets a chance later. They are of Ella playing early this morning. Here are more from today.
I just wanted to tell you that Mike and I have been with you on your journey and want to wish you all the happinest and joy that children bring. Rob, you will be and are an excellent Uncle (at least that's what Mikey and Neena say...:)). We love the stories and can actually picture everything in our heads by the way you are describing everything. Thank you for this. Its a joy to see someone elses joy!
The pictures are great! As everyone already knows, Ella is so cute!! Kim, I think I know you well enough to ask, how big is she really?? Sounds like you guys are doing great which I am very glad about. Can't wait to see and hear more.
Kim, I am so happy for you and your family. Ella is beautiful. I can see the immediate love and bond in both of your's and Ella's eyes. The smile you and Ella share what a sweet picture. Rob, what a great brother you are. " Hi Rob" I'm Chris nice to meet you. Keep sending more great picutres.
I just love to see the pictures. The first thing I did this morning was turn on the computer to see if there was new pictures. As I was getting the computer turned on Lauren came up and started to ask to see Ella. She just loves to look at the pictures of her.
I am sorry that you had a hard start, I am sure it will get better and better as time goes on and she gets to know you.
I am so excited to see her in person she looks really cute. Have a wonderful day (evening).
Love the pictures and love reading all about you becoming a mom! Sounds like Ella is doing her part in welcoming you to mommy-hood. She is adorable :) We are all soooo happy for you.
6 Comments:
Hi Rob and Kim...
I just wanted to tell you that Mike and I have been with you on your journey and want to wish you all the happinest and joy that children bring. Rob, you will be and are an excellent Uncle (at least that's what Mikey and Neena say...:)). We love the stories and can actually picture everything in our heads by the way you are describing everything. Thank you for this. Its a joy to see someone elses joy!
Mike & Christi Shetsky
Hi Kim and Rob-
The pictures are great! As everyone already knows, Ella is so cute!! Kim, I think I know you well enough to ask, how big is she really??
Sounds like you guys are doing great which I am very glad about. Can't wait to see and hear more.
Love,
Susie
Kim,
I am so happy for you and your family. Ella is beautiful. I can see the immediate love and bond in both of your's and Ella's eyes. The smile you and Ella share what a sweet picture. Rob, what a great brother you are. " Hi Rob" I'm Chris nice to meet you. Keep sending more great picutres.
Love Chris and family
KIm:
I just love to see the pictures. The first thing I did this morning was turn on the computer to see if there was new pictures. As I was getting the computer turned on Lauren came up and started to ask to see Ella. She just loves to look at the pictures of her.
I am sorry that you had a hard start, I am sure it will get better and better as time goes on and she gets to know you.
I am so excited to see her in person she looks really cute. Have a wonderful day (evening).
Lisa and Lauren
Dear Ella,
I will meet you at the airport. Don't be sad. Don't worry your mommy is here.
Love,
Sean
Kim
Love the pictures and love reading all about you becoming a mom! Sounds like Ella is doing her part in welcoming you to mommy-hood. She is adorable :) We are all soooo happy for you.
Michele
Post a Comment
<< Home