Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Baby Shower



Today was my friends and family shower hosted by two dear friends, Diana and Lisa. It was a really amazing party and I got so much really great stuff for Ella. Since we don't really know what size she is yet, most people brought all the things I will need to take care of her. I cannot really express how much everyone's generosity and friendship in sharing this whole experience has meant to me, I am just so grateful!

I spent the evening putting together strollers and putting away bathstuff and fun gadgets and toys and books for my little one.

The picture at the start of the post is my friends Stacy and Anne with their beautiful daughters, Sophie and Carissa. It is hard to believe, but yes, that is the Sophie that just got home from China this past Thursday. Carissa and Anne also returned recently, about 6 weeks ago so I was so glad to be surrounded by family and old and new friends today.

Hard to believe, but only 7 more days until we leave. Are you ready, Uncle Rob?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home