Just love the pictures of Ella - you just want to eat her up. Love the one of her lying on you and you feeding her a bottle - you can really see she loves her mommy lot's!! When are you coming home? I can't wait any longer to finally meet and hold Ella - it's been too long. Love, Jen & Jeffrey xoxox
4 Comments:
Absolutely precious! I love the first one in the bathtub. Too cute!
Love,
Pam
Just love the pictures of Ella - you just want to eat her up. Love the one of her lying on you and you feeding her a bottle - you can really see she loves her mommy lot's!! When are you coming home?
I can't wait any longer to finally meet and hold Ella - it's been too long.
Love,
Jen & Jeffrey xoxox
Kim:
Ella will hate you later for these
bathtub pictures you know how you
love those of you. Very cute!
Love,
Dad
Kim:
Ella will hate you later for these
bathtub pictures you know how you
love those of you. Very cute!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home