Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Day 7 Images





5 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim -

Thanks so much for letting us be part of your experience I love reading about it (thanks to you too Rob). Ella is sooo precious! I love seeing the pictures of her and how much she seems to have bloosemed in the short time you have had her. Wish I could meet her soon! Michele

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a doll! She looks so content. Keep up the good work you guys!

Love,

Pam

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ella, Kim and Rob:
Lots of people are reading your entries and enjoying your pictures every day.
I put it in Rosie's favorites and she was very excited because it wasn't working for her.
I had a good time in Ohio, enjoyed the company of quite a few relatives in a short time. Took a copy of the blog and shared it with everyone I could. They all think Ella is adorable. Want to see her in Ohio in Aug atBrian's wedding.
Sorry we missed your phone call, I was "bummed." Miss you guys and look forward to Sunday.
You can see the bonding unfold daily with the help of these photos
Thank you.
Has Rob changed? we need a picture!
Love, Mom

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet Ella. It has been so fun seeing all her changes in her personality. It sounds like she is feeling a lot better. Have fun in Guangzhou!!! Stacy and Sophie Mei

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ella, Kim & Rob -

I agree with Pam - Ella does look like a little doll! Looks like you're have so much fun with her. I was so excited to hear Ella this morning when I talked to Rob on the telephone - she sounds like she is a very happy little girl with lot's of energy. Can't wait to babysit and play with her. Hopefully, we can set up a time where you and Ella can visit me at work - everyone is reading the blog and can't wait to meet her! (P.S.) Everyone keeps asking for a picture of Rob with Ella - Perhaps, you can sneak one in please. Love and miss you guys - Is it Sunday yet?
Love, Jen & Jeffrey xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home