Ella: It looks like you had a wonderful summer. I am glad that we got to be a small part of it. Lauren talks about you everyday and we miss you a lot. We can't wait until we see you again.
Hi Kim, Love the site those pink sunglasses are killer :-) Ella is beautiful and looks like a handful, not sure if I should be envious or not. But I remember the younger out of dipper years to have been pretty fun. Been awhile aready. Drop me a line no email I can swipe from the site :-)
2 Comments:
Ella: It looks like you had a wonderful summer. I am glad that we got to be a small part of it. Lauren talks about you everyday and we miss you a lot. We can't wait until we see you again.
Lisa and Lauren
Hi Kim,
Love the site those pink sunglasses are killer :-) Ella is beautiful and looks like a handful, not sure if I should be envious or not. But I remember the younger out of dipper years to have been pretty fun. Been awhile aready. Drop me a line no email I can swipe from the site :-)
Eric Mattimoe
timothy@uwyo.edu
Post a Comment
<< Home