Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ella!!!!





Ella turned 3 recently on a Tuesday, the day she hangs out with my mom. Since we had already had her princess party a week or so earlier, we planned a relatively low-key birthday celebration. Ella went to her first Jazzy Bugs class (half dance and half gymnastics) with Grandma. I picked up Aunt Jenny at the train station and we met them at Little Gym for the class. Ella was too cute in her little outfit and actually put on tap shoes and danced (thanks, Aunt Jenny for showing her how!!)


We were a little worried because it was her first class by herself but she did amazingly well and had lots of fun!


After class we went to our favorite Chinese restaurant for yummy food and cupcakes I brought along! It was a really wonderful way to celebrate such a special day.


I hope you had a wonderful birthday, my girl. I love you so much, more every day!


Love,


Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home