Ella is just so beautiful. I love the pictures you sent over - she truly has the face of an angel. Kim, you look like you've been a mom forever - so natural! Counting down the minutes until we see you on Sunday. Love, Jen. & Jeffrey xoxo
These pictures of Ella are the best yet! She looks cuter everyday amd ypu look more like a Mom daily. Enjoy your last couple of days in China love you both.
4 Comments:
Kim-
I love these pictures! Ella gets more and more beautiful everyday (if that is possible)!!! Can't wait to meet her.
Susie
Kim:
She is so cute. She looks and seems like she is doing so well. Enjoy your last few days in China. I can't wait to see her later this summer.
Lisa
Kim and Rob -
Ella is just so beautiful. I love the pictures you sent over - she truly has the face of an angel. Kim, you look like you've been a mom forever - so natural! Counting down the minutes until we see you on Sunday.
Love, Jen. & Jeffrey xoxo
Kim & Rob:
These pictures of Ella are the best yet! She looks cuter everyday
amd ypu look more like a Mom daily.
Enjoy your last couple of days in
China love you both.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home