Saturday, September 06, 2008

Ella at Botanical Gardens Camp with Sean and Aunt Pam









Ella had her first camp experience this summer at the Botanical Gardens here in Chicago. I am extremely lucky that Aunt Pam was able to go with Ella and Sean had his own class and they both loved camp (they are already talking about next summer!) Ella got to water plants daily (which is something she loves) and the weather for their camp week was absolutely incredible. Of course, my plant skills leave a great deal to be desired so I don't know how long our new plants will survive here but I'll try.






Both Ella and Sean had really great counselors and they wanted to hang out at the gardens every day after camp was over. Ella got to spend part of her last day at camp in the model train garden watching the new ladybug and caterpillar trains go by.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home