Friday, September 05, 2008

Just Too Cute









Ella has done lots of fun new things this summer including teaching herself how to do the hula hoop! She says the funniest things to me and has entire conversations about things I've forgotten but she clearly remembers in huge detail. She accomplished potty training and has done amazingly well in a relatively short time (especially since she had to be fully potty trained by the start of school on 9/2 and we didn't really start until summer was already underway).


We also spent a lot of time with Ella's friend Sophie and Uncle Chris and Aunt Ileana (sadly the girls are at different schools for the first time since Ella started "school" over two years ago) and they are always hilariously funny together. The Lady and the Tramp imitation was totally their doing but too cute to miss!


We have definitely seen the beginnings of the 3 year old stubbornness but truthfully she has maintained so much of that funny and happy kid I've known for the past two and a half years that I know I am incredibly lucky. She told me today that I'm her best friend, it just doesn't get better than that!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home